Digital art by Catrin Welz-Stein www.redbubble.com
The Summer of Dreaming
New Dreamwork Circle Forming Tuesday, June 25
at Gathering Thyme in San Anselmo
(Meets weekly through July 30th)
Sign-up now. Space is Limited.
Join this short, summertime session where you can share your nighttime dreams in a safe and supportive circle and gain valuable insights and guidance. You’ll also gain wisdom from the dreams of others as the synchronicities of group dreamwork unfold to promote the healing and well-being of the entire circle.
This 6-week Session will be led by Susan Audrey, CHT, Tuesdays from 7 to 9:30 p.m., June 25, and July 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30.
The session will help you:
• Better remember your dreams and keep a dream/life journal.
• Recognize and work with important dream images, symbols, characters, and themes to discover more about yourself and your life.
• Experience dream reentry, an imaginal, embodied way to revisit your dreams for added insight. (We will create simple drawings of our dream images and experience journeying accompanied by drumming as a few of the approaches to reentry.)
• Find the “medicine” in nightmares and reoccurring dreams for use in helping reframe and heal waking challenges.
• Learn how to use your dream wisdom for a life lived more soul-fully. (Includes opportunities to reframe old unbeneficial ways of being and create rituals to honor new discoveries.)
• Gain valuable insights from the collective dreams of the group and their universal archetypes.
• Bond with like thinkers, gain support and build community.
When: Meets every week, Tuesdays, 7 to 9:30 p.m., June 25, and July 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30.
Cost: $150 for the 6-week session, which is $25 per each 2 ½-hour meeting. Pre-registration is necessary to hold your spot as space is limited. (Sorry, no drop-ins.) Attend the first meeting (June 25) to see if it’s a good fit.
Where: Gathering Thyme, 226 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., San Anselmo, CA
To register or for more information Contact Susan
One-on-one dreamwork consultations also available.
Click here for bio.